Tuesday, August 24, 2010

“Reading constitution was a mistake” – former US sheriff





Russia Today
Published 24 August, 2010, 09:11

The US constitution is violated daily, and the main perpetrators are the president and top federal government officials.

That is the view of Richard Mack, a former Arizona Sheriff who is now advocating state sovereignty as the only way to keep constitution-abiding America intact.

In 1994, he made national headlines when he filed a law-suit against the federal government. Since then, he has been encouraging state law enforcement officials to rise up against federal agents.

“When I was a cop I made a huge mistake – I actually read the constitution, and specifically the Bill of Rights. And I saw, on the one hand, what the constitution says and I saw, on the other hand, what the government is actually doing,” he said in an interview to RT.

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-08-24/constitution-richard-mack-sheriff.html#